Friday, August 22, 2008

Take the leap already

So, I have been trying to take a flying leap for two weeks now. Yes, a literal flying leap. I have always wanted to jump out of a perfectly good airplane and see the ground rushing up at me. Strange, yes. I decided that for my 30th birthday it would be the perfect time. Of course the day I was to leap it rained. The only day we have had rain in weeks. Next time came around. After a week of beautiful sunny skies, clouds. I guess it is not cool to jump from 10,000 feet in the air when it is cloudy, apparently there is a lot of wind in clouds which makes it difficult for pilots of small planes. So, I am praying that the third time is the charm as I try to do the craziest thing I have ever done on Tuesday at 4:00. Until then I will remain my normal, boring, uncrazy self.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh you are a brave one! There was a time I thought sky diving would be fun. The opportunity didn't come up while I still thought that.
I have never thought you to be boring, normal maybe, but not boring. Now "normal" is a relative term, you know.
Love you,
Barb