Now he is a fun loving boy who laughs at even the dumbest of jokes. I interviewed him to commemorate moving up from one hand to two hands old.
1. What do you want to be when you grow up? Veterinarian
2. Favorite food: Mint ice cream and French toast (really anything with syrup)
3. Favorite color: Gold
4. Least favorite food: CHICKEN!
5. Favorite Bible Verse: John 3:16
6. What is the best thing to do in your spare time? Play outside and ride my new bike
7. Will you ever get married? NO
8. Where do you want to live? San Diego because it is warm.
9. What is your favorite sport to play? Football, I want to play for the Cougars (USF, yikes I better start saving)
10. I wish I had a _________. Tape gun so I could tape people to the wall
|Chris got John a "present" he was less than thrilled about. Sardines.|
|He outgrew is old bike so he got a new one for his present.|
|Happy birthday donut, an Anderson tradition!|