Sunday, May 25, 2014

Interview with a Birthday Boy

Friday my blue-eyed darling turned 6.  The two days prior he spent on the couch barfing his little guts out but Friday he was back (mostly).  I remember the day he came into the world as if it were yesterday.  Chris and I were late getting to our scheduled c-section and the nurses were a little annoyed with us.  It was the calmest birth in my history of birthing.  The worst part was the shot to numb me up.  John came into the world the smallest of my babies with a head full of dark, dark black hair and gorgeous blue eyes.  He was a serious baby who laughed little.

Now he is a fun loving boy who laughs at even the dumbest of jokes.  I interviewed him to commemorate moving up from one hand to two hands old.

1.  What do you want to be when you grow up?    Veterinarian

2.  Favorite food: Mint ice cream and French toast (really anything with syrup)

3.  Favorite color: Gold

4.  Least favorite food: CHICKEN!

5.  Favorite Bible Verse: John 3:16

6.  What is the best thing to do in your spare time?  Play outside and ride my new bike

7.  Will you ever get married? NO

8.  Where do you want to live?  San Diego because it is warm.

9.  What is your favorite sport to play? Football, I want to play for the Cougars (USF, yikes I better start saving)

10. I wish I had a _________.  Tape gun so I could tape people to the wall

Chris got John a "present" he was less than thrilled about.  Sardines.

He outgrew is old bike so he got a new one for his present.

Happy birthday donut, an Anderson tradition!

No comments: