Wednesday, February 25, 2009

To Sara, thank you!

A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. ~Isadora James

I really thought you were crazy for agreeing to take my two children for three nights and four days. I thought you were nutty for agreeing to take my two children with colds for three nights and four days. I think you are remarkable for taking care of my little boy with a fever and my baby who coughed and coughed.
Sara, you truly are the gift to my heart. Those few days away were so divine. The time with Chris was so needed and conversing with adults was just what I needed. Thank you for the sacrafice and the patience you imparted. There are few people I would leave my children with for an extended period of time and even fewer I would leave them with when they are sick.
Elijah had such a super time. When we got home he immediately wanted to know when we were going back. He is still singing "I like to move it, move it." It warms my heart that he can be at home in your house, with you, Uncle Andy, Jo, and Isaiah.

No comments: