Tuesday, February 10, 2009

John John

Oh, my baby John is growing up way to fast. I have now become convinced that he is the child who will give me grey hair. His latest accomplishment is to pull-up on whatever is at his level. It seems he believes that anything will hold him and his girth, even wobbly cardboard boxes (which collapse and cause head bonking). I walked into the bathroom the other day, thinking John was in the living room with Elijah where I left him, only to find John balancing on the step-stool. He likes to let go now which usually results in a hard thud on his rump. Last night was the funniest though. I put him to bed because he could not stop rubbing his eyes. John, however, decided that he was not really ready. He pulled himself up in his crib as I was leaving the room. I stood outside listening to John explore the blinds on his window and then partaking in his favorite athletic event, nuk chucking. After about 5 minutes he grew weary but couldn't figure out what to do with himself so he yelled until I came back in and tucked him in.
I love you, John. And I think I am going to love Preference hair color too!

No comments: