Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Boys

I watched in awesome wonder this week as my boys changed before my very eyes. It seems that John changes every day. Seriously, he seems to grow or do something different each and every day. This week he started talking. I was helping Elijah play computer games when out came the cutest gurgling and cooing I have ever heard, well except for Elijah's. In only eight weeks he has gained 2 pounds, learned to smile, kick his legs, sleep for 6 hours in a row, and now talk. Amazing!

Elijah is just as amazing. This week he became very proficient at manuvering the mouse on my labtop. He loves to play Curious George on pbskids.org. He loves it even more when he is in control. He also is really starting to love to play matching games. He still refuses he learn his colors and skips either 5 or 4 when counting but I still think he is a genius for 26 months old. He may be small, only in the 10% for height, but he was the bravest boy I have ever seen when he got his booster shot on Wednesday.

Oh, I am so blessed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just read your blog and I agree. Those boys are genius's( sp ). Keep up the good work!

Love

Grandpa Tim