Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mission Trip

I have felt the calling to go on a mission trip for several years.  Pregnancies and babies have squashed my dreams of flying way to Haiti to build an orphanage and hug hundreds of attention starved children.

I am going on a mission trip today.  I don't even have to pack a bag or have a passport.  I am simply going to walk across the apartment complex and share the love of Jesus with a neighbor.  God has really opened my eyes to the hurting people who live within a few yards of my front door.  I really stink at sharing Jesus so I am desperately praying for more of Him and less of Suzanne.

More to come....

2 comments:

Barb said...

How very insightful. the Lord wants to use you rght where He's planted you. The time may come someday when you'll be called to another country where the pain is so obvious, but for now, just say yes to the people He brings to you.
Love you dear Suzanne.

Breanne said...

I thank God daily for letting me know you for a brief time. You and your family are an inspiration and make me aware daily of God's love for us and how important people can be, even if we've only known them for a short time.