Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A glimpse inside

I always look forward to the 20 week ultrasound when I am pregnant. I love getting a sneak peak at what God is knitting together in my womb. Most of the ultrasound process is measurements and pictures of anatomy but at the end comes the profile. Baby 3 was not the most cooperative patient at Monday's ultrasound. Baby kept moving and kicking and wiggling so the tech was having a hard time getting what she needed. Baby was also turned facing my back which makes the profile near impossible. But, at the very end, Baby turned around and this mama shed a few tears at the sight of that precious profile. The pic is not great but you get the idea.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Oh, Baby Anderson, God bless you. I look forward to meeting you. You have two wonderful big brothers and a couple great cousins waiting to meet you too!
Grandma Barb