Sunday, October 4, 2009

Goals for the Week

This week marks the beginning of Chris' travel season. I tend to let things slide when he is out of town. The last time he was gone I downed a half gallon of chocolate peanut butter ice cream. ouch! So to curb the inevitable downturn in my physical (ice cream is bogo this week too), spiritual, and mental health I am setting some goals for the week and counting on some accountability from my friends.

Goal 1: Dessert only three times this week. Tuesday at small group, Thursday for Special K bars at school, and Saturday for a possible birthday shindig.

Goal 2: In bed by 9:15 so I can get up at 5:30 to spend time with my Father

Goal 3: Work out 4 times
Goal 4: Love my kids, both in school and at home, even when they drive me up the wall.

They can't help it, they're kids.

Goal 5: Not complain about single parenting. I have friends who single parent every day, at least I am blessed enough to have a husband who will come home eventually.

No comments: