Tuesday, October 6, 2009

For you, Sara and Josiah...

Blue eyes hold a special place in my heart (my man and my baby both have baby blues). But two of my very favorite people have blue eyes too. One has been my life long friend and one squirmed his way into my heart five years ago. On October 7, they share a birthday. I love you Sara. I praise God everyday that I ended up your little sister. You played a huge part in who I am becoming. Josiah, you are the most amazing little boy. I knew from the moment I held you that you were amazing. God has such fantastic plans for you.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Aw! And you were even kind enough not to call me an antique. We were just telling Josiah the other day that Aunt Suz was the only one we took to the NICU to see him before we brought him home.