Friday, August 14, 2009

A decade of blessings


Today is Chris and my 10 year anniversary. 10 years! A decade. A long time.


Walking down the aisle ten years ago I am certain I had no idea what I was in for. Like so many brides I had pictures of a life that was unattainable. What I got is so much better. I have a husband who loves me so much it amazes me. At times I have not seen it as love but it takes a whole lot of love to put up with a girl like me. I have a man who loves the Lord more than anything and seeks with all his heart do His will. I have a man who cherishes his sons.


Thank you, Lord, for blessing me with a life mate who loves You above all else and as an outpouring of that loves me more than I deserve. Thank you for seeing us through the bumpy road of the past ten years. Continue to nurture, feed, and grow our love for You and for each other.

With Joy,

Suz

No comments: