Friday, July 31, 2009

Dear...




Dear MaMa,
Please send that baby away! I don't understand why you brought her here in the first place. I need you to be ready at all times to hold me. Furthermore, your lap needs to be ready at all times for me to plop down to flip through a book. I don't think she is as cute as you think she is. Who wears dresses anyway? Remember I am your baby and everything I do you think is adorable. How can you think what she does is adorable? I do love her toys but that is not enough to sway me.
Your frustrated baby,
John-John



Dear Mom,

Wow! What a great addition! I think baby Adaeina is a rockstar. She is so much fun to talk to and make faces at. I really think she likes me. Don't you think we should have some more sisters, brothers, and big boys? I was a bit concerned at first that Ms. Kristin left her here but Adelina is great.

In love,
Elijah

No comments: