Sunday, July 12, 2009

2/3alete

Today I finished 2 parts of a triathlon. Chris graciously did the swim for me (I'm still working on that part). So I completed 18.1 continuous miles of motion, in one sitting. Overall, I would say it went well. Probably the best part of the whole day was at the end when my dearly beloved husband congratulated me and then said, "You didn't think you could do it, but I knew you could."

Heading out on the run, only 3 miles to go.

I did take a little spill on the bike. I will say the first aid man was definitely not a parent. He didn't even warn me before dumping a bunch of peroxide on my wounds! Ouch!

3 comments:

Sara said...

So proud!

Unknown said...

Way to go Suzanne! I'm very impressed. -Ellen

Melissa said...

That's great! You inspire me to do more. Very well done.