Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Dear Mr. Blue Bunny,

Dear Mr. Blue Bunny,
Words cannot express my gratitude for your delicious creation, Pistachio Almond. The creamy goodness has brought me much joy this week. You see I live with a two year old who appears to have mulitple personalities. Let me give you an example. On Friday night the two year old went to bed without a whimper, but on Saturday night a new child appeared. One who cried, screamed, talked, yelled, and played in bed until 10:30. Another example came last night when the two year old refused to eat the yummy, mommy-created pot roast. In the blink of an eye, however, the two year old was eating and even complimenting the mommy-made meal, but in another blink was back to refusing to eat.
It is stressful living with one who has this disorder but your heavenly, frozen delicacy has allowed me to keep my sanity. Each night the container calls my name and reminds me that I need an escape. As I sit with my bowl, my mind drifts to thoughts of beaches, sun, and puppies.

Thank you,
S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Mommy! That is why they call it the terrible twos. Been there and done that.

Love

Grandpa Tim

This too shall pass!!!