Saturday, March 5, 2011

Dear John,

Dear John,

I love you. I love your blue eyes. I love the way you say "Lub you". I love the way you take your brother down with no fear whatsoever. I love that you keep telling me I am your bestest buddy. I love you. Really.

What I am wondering is, if you wouldn't consider using all your knowledge about going potty and actually do it. All of the time. You know, like the big boy you keep telling me you are. It frustrates Mommy a little bit (okay a lot) that you know what to do but don't do it. It also frustrates me that you only want to go potty when Mommy's hand are otherwise occupied, say cooking a fabulous dinner that you won't eat.

I was certain the "Great M&M Bribe" of 2011 would do the trick but you are too smart for that. Daddy was certain the "John Deere Tractor Trade" of 2010 would do the trick but you were too smart for that one too. That's the trouble, isn't it, John. You are too smart for all of us.

Well, like I said. I love you. Just go potty!

1 comment:

Tim said...

Boys will be boys! Keep encouraging him, but like most boys they have to decide at their own rate when they really want to do it. Keep up the good work, super mom!