Sunday, May 17, 2009

Catch Up

I feel like the weeks have just been getting away from me. Here we are with only three weeks and two days left in the school year. We are a mere 6 days away from John's first birthday (seriously, a year?). We are headed into our third weekend of major plans. All of these things are great and fun and worth it but...
I feel a bit like a hamster on the wheel, just spinning in circles. My heart is burdened with so much. A friend in great need, a sister in Christ who is learning to be a new mom, a Grandma having surgery, a sister newly married, a ministry that needs my help. How does one ever prioritize correctly?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You are in my prayers. As women we tend to put so much on ourselves...being a strong Christian woman, the best mom we can be, the best wife we can be, a loving sister, friend, and employee, and running our households flawlessly... It is a hard race for sure.