Friday, September 19, 2008

Adventures in Baby Cereal

We took the plunge into solid foods this week. I decided that after two weeks of midnight and 3 am quality time that John must be hungry. I must also have a deliusional memory when it comes to feeding babies. All I remember about Elijah is that he loved cereal and ate it up right away. John, made the most hilarious face when I put the cereal in his mouth and I am certain that more of it ended up on the bib than his tummy but tonight was night four and more of it ended up in his tummy than his bib. Yeah! Now if I could only remember how long he eats cereal before he starts the baby food.

Elijah's first meal at almost the exact same age.
Here we go, the first bite.....
"Mom, I'm not sure what you just did but yuk."
You be the judge.
"Okay mom, this stuff isn't so bad." (night four)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John, you are such a sweet little guy. I think you did a good job eating. Just wait, Mommy, he'll be catching on soon. Love you all,
G' Barb